Hi there from Italy :D

FairFriend
Hi, my name is Rodolfo. Right now I am graduating in Physics, but I also have a passion for computer engineering. In fact I'm planning to write my undergraduate thesis about the Z80. TECS has proved to be a wonderful place to start learning computer engineering. Since I've encountered some difficulties with the implementation of the CPU I decided to create an account.

I'd like to say thank you to the authors of the book, which is one the best of its kind.