How long should this test script take...?

How long should this test script take...?

mmiller7
I just built my RAM4K and have been running the test script.  I have it set to "FAST" and it says it's at 98,000 clock cycles and counting.  I've lost track of how long this has been running but I've watched a few different TV shows and finished homework for another class so I'm guessing it's been several hours.

How long does this test script take before it either passes or errors out?

Re: How long should this test script take...?

mmiller7
Nevermind, my computer's battery died and when I restarted the test it tested just fine and completed in under a minute.

Any ideas why it went on for >3 hours the first time?