How to increase the size of irregular shape sprite

How to increase the size of irregular shape sprite

Mike2345
How to increase the size of irregular shape Sprite that is designed by the Bitmap? There is a JavaScript application which design any shape using poke method. So anyone can you please help me on how to increase the size.

Re: How to increase the size of irregular shape sprite

Lozminda
Forgive me, this might be a dumb question, have you done all the course from chapter 1 ?

The only reason  I ask, is that we'll know how to frame the answer better

All the best...

Ps I Think that the bitmap app is just to show you how you might design a sprite in Jack, if I'm not mistaken...