How to run the software suite after extracting it?

How to run the software suite after extracting it?

BLOB
Hello this is my first post... I have extracted the .zip file and all i find is many .bat and .sh files which I dont know what to do with... I have the Java Platform (SE) Library installed... How to run the software? Plz help

Re: How to run the software suite after extracting it?

BLOB
Yes... I am able to run it... I just ran the hardwaresimulator.bat file

:)

My journey to knowing the working of computer begins!!!