I am having difficulties turning inn assignment 6 for non-programmers

I am having difficulties turning inn assignment 6 for non-programmers

TileSeeker
I do as the instructions tell me and create a .zip file containing  three files: MaxL.hack, Rect.hack and Hand.txt. But when I get the feedback it comes back as 0% and is telling me that I forgot to add the .txt file when I know I didn`t. What am I doing wrong?

Re: I am having difficulties turning inn assignment 6 for non-programmers

You should ask this question on the Coursera Users Forum.  The TAs for the course can help you there.  I don't know the exact mechanism for submitting assignments.

Re: I am having difficulties turning inn assignment 6 for non-programmers

TileSeeker
Thanks :)