I feel left out!

BLOB
I started learning this course 5 months ago and I completed till 6th chapter... Then I got busy for 4 months(because I wad developing an Android game). But now I am ready to complete the entire course... I wish everything is the same... Plz help me out forum members.. I really wish to learn this entirely in a matter of 10 days or so..

Re: I feel left out!

BLOB wrote
I started learning this course 5 months ago and I completed till 6th chapter... Then I got busy for 4 months(because I wad developing an Android game). But now I am ready to complete the entire course... I wish everything is the same... Plz help me out forum members.. I really wish to learn this entirely in a matter of 10 days or so..
Welcome back.  Ask questions, we'll answer.

10 days sounds a bit aggressive for 6 chapters, though.

--Mark