I'm having some problems with Logisim.

GustavoB

When f=1, it means it should sum the values in x and y. But somehow, it's not working, why?

I also have a doubt on negative numbers:

The codes of all negative numbers start with 1.

But what number starts with 1? The 16th number from x or y input? Like this: 1000000000000000 It's because I've seen a possibility of using a 17th number (in the ng output) for negative numbers, i'm just not sure if it works.

My logisim project is here.

Alu_-_16bits.circ
My name is Beuys von Telekraft, and I am a scientist. I work in my laboratory night and day.

Re: I'm having some problems with Logisim.

Answered via email.

--Mark