I think my memory is wrong

Jason
My memory chip passes the memory test, and my cpu passes its test, but the computer fails. In reading here for help, I found the extended memory test and it fails.

I know better than to post code here, so would someone be willing to look at my code and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Jason

Re: I think my memory is wrong

Jason wrote
My memory chip passes the memory test, and my cpu passes its test, but the computer fails. In reading here for help, I found the extended memory test and it fails.

I know better than to post code here, so would someone be willing to look at my code and tell me what I'm doing wrong?
You can email your code to me and I'll be happy to help.

Re: I think my memory is wrong

Jason
For the record and in the hopes of helping others in the future, I did send my files to Mark and he pointed me in the right direction.

For others who may have issues getting their memory chip to work correctly, it's essential to remember that although bits 13 and 14 are the ones controlling our load and output, the order of those bits can be confusing. I was assigning to a demux address as sel=address[13..14] however, that had them in the wrong order. Since you can't do sel=address[14..13] another method must be found to assign the bits in that order.

Hope that helps anyone else who runs into the issues I had.

Jason