Francisco José Tornay Mej
Hi everyone!

My name is Francisco Tornay. I come from Spain and my background is in Psychology. As an experimental psychologist I'm supposed to program experiments, which tend to be similar to computer games, just much more boring .

As a result I've been learning about programming for a long time and I really like it. Apart from some specific programming languages for experimental Psychology, I used to write in C most of the time. Recently I've begun shifting to Python, which is the language I'm using for doing the book exercises.

For some time I've been trying to improve my knowledge of computer science and I think this book is a real milestone in this process. I'm really enjoying it and learning a lot. I'm also one of those that are using Petzold's Code as a complement, I just finished reading it.

Right now, I'm implementing the virtual machine. When I'm done I plan to write a Tetris implementation in Jack (so the "From Nand to Tetris" motto comes true). I actually may write another implementation using pygame at the same time.

My next step after I finish the book may be going through "How to solve it by computer". I've always been a fan of Polya's work, which seems to be the starting point of this text. Has anyone read it?