I use a Mux8Way16 to implement PC.hdl,but comparison fails

I use a Mux8Way16 to implement PC.hdl,but comparison fails

stbeno
This post was updated on .
Here's my code,(i don't know if i show too many codes or not)

{

Is it wrong that i use the Mux8Way16?
I suppose I have considerded the priority of load,rest and inc,but it still doesn't work.
I think I miss something.

Re: I use a Mux8Way16 to implement PC.hdl,but comparison fails

stbeno wrote
Here's my code,(i don't know if i show too many codes or not)
Is it wrong that i use the Mux8Way16?
I suppose I have considerded the priority of load,rest and inc,but it still doesn't work.
I think I miss something.
[It's OK to post code to get help. Once your problems are solved, please edit your post to remove the code.]

The control input priority is correctly handled by the Mux8Way16.

There are two problems here:

The load pin of the Register is connected to false so the Register will never change.

The Mux8Way16 is in the wrong place in the circuit. It needs to work like the Mux does in the Bit.

Re: I use a Mux8Way16 to implement PC.hdl,but comparison fails

stbeno
Thanks for your help.
I have figure it out with regulating the place of Register and setting the load  true.