I want to read implementing part of dff.hdl file...

I want to read implementing part of dff.hdl file...

hyeonwoo
In dff.hdl file, there is just

    BUILTIN DFF;
    CLOCKED in;

How can I read chip dff file?

Re: I want to read implementing part of dff.hdl file...

ybakos
DFF is a little "special" in that it is purely a built-in chip. Use the DFF as a starting component to build your Bit. (Think about how we were given Nand, and used Nand to build other chips.)

If you'd like to see a circuit for a DFF, take a look at this one.

Re: I want to read implementing part of dff.hdl file...

hyeonwoo
thanks for finding for me