I wish to organize a Nand2Tetris course

Nico
Hi everybody,

i study information engineering in Darmstadt , Germany, and i wish to give a Nand2Tetris course at my University. I want to this voluntary and for free.
I already sent an email like described in the about section.
I now read that i have to buy the book , which i like to do anyway :)

So, what are the steps i have to do, to get the full course?

Btw.: the course is great! I heard about it on TED :)

Re: I wish to organize a Nand2Tetris course

The e-mail link on the course web page appears to be broken.

Become a registered forum user and you can send e-mail to forum user "Shimon Schocken".  You will need to provide information to prove you are a legitimate instructor.

--Mark