Implementing a Logic-1 or Logic-0 Constant

Implementing a Logic-1 or Logic-0 Constant

Jeff Solin
I'm new to this curriculum and absolutely loving it.  My students are really engaged and are enjoying it as well.  I have a quick question.  When implementing the Incrementer in Chapter 2, what is the proper way to specify a constant value in HDL (more specifically the 1 being added in)?

Thanks.

Re: Implementing a Logic-1 or Logic-0 Constant

ybakos
Jeff,
Use the keyword true.

Re: Implementing a Logic-1 or Logic-0 Constant

Jeff Solin
I had a feeling it was going to be something obvious. Thanks.