Implementing secondPass

Jer

Implementing secondPass

Jer
So far I'm only been able to successfully create code that prints out binary values for a c command, but I'm having issues with getting the a command to come out the way I want it to. I've created a test class for  my "secondPass" method and I would like to send someone my code so they could help me fix an issue I'm having when it runs(I'm using java).

Re: Implementing secondPass

krakerjak
I can take a look at it for you. I've completed up to chapter 8, and have used Java so I can probably help.
If you register to the forum you will able to click on my name and choose 'send email' to me