Intro

Liav
Hi. I'm an architect/designer, based in Toronto, Ontario. I have no formal computer training, but have dabbled with programming since I was a kid and had BASIC on our monochrome PC.

I decided to go through Elements because to do something rigourous, and because I've always been kind of frustrated by not really understanding what's going on in a computer -- I probably spend >70% of my waking time in front of them.

I'm currently working through Ch 5. So far the book has been thrilling -- I've really enjoyed it.

Thanks Shimon and Noam!

Shalom,
Liav.