Introduction - Anim/Ghana

Anim
Hello Everyone,

My name is Anim. I am a telecom engineer from Ghana. Just completed the book(and its accompanying projects) and wanted to say a big thank you to the authors for this wonderful book.
Reading this book and working on the projects has taught me alot about learning through ones fingers.
It also represents the most rewarding educational experience i have ever had out side of reading
text books on physics and mathematics. I am also grateful to the folks on the forum for their insightful suggestions.

Once again, i am sincerely grateful.

Re: Introduction - Anim/Ghana

Welcome Anim. Glad you liked the book/projects and found them worthwhile.