Is Part 3 of this course (FPGA) still under development?

Is Part 3 of this course (FPGA) still under development?

masands
Hi

Just wondering if Noam Nisan and Shimon Schocken are still planning to develop a third part of this course where we build the Hack computer on a FPGA? I was thinking of learning FPGA but I don't have an electronics background and the resources out there are very limited.

Thanks!

Re: Is Part 3 of this course (FPGA) still under development?

ybakos
No idea but that would be awesome.

Re: Is Part 3 of this course (FPGA) still under development?

Where did you hear that?

Re: Is Part 3 of this course (FPGA) still under development?

masands
In one of the last lectures in Nand2Tetris Part 2 on Coursera, Shimon mentions that Part 3 is under development and to "stay tuned"