Is there a hash of the downloaded tools?

Is there a hash of the downloaded tools?

Reginald
Call me paranoid, but I was wondering if there was anyway to check if the download is the same as the intended one. I read that the site was compromised a while back and it would make me feel better if there was some way I could verify that the files haven't been tampered with before I execute them.

Thanks

Re: Is there a hash of the downloaded tools?

Reginald wrote
Call me paranoid, but I was wondering if there was anyway to check if the download is the same as the intended one. I read that the site was compromised a while back and it would make me feel better if there was some way I could verify that the files haven't been tampered with before I execute them.

Thanks
Effective 2014-01-23 through today, 2014-09-14, the md5sum of the Nand2Tetris .zip files is
    $ md5sum *.zip
    73aaeccec8b7d7b50a7c1703296e9672  nand2tetris-open-source-2.5.7.zip
    311b592fa1b6ecca336a412157064ad8  nand2tetris.zip

--Mark