Java Implementation for Project 6

bright.mulenga
Can anyone who will be wiling share with me a working implementation of the Java Assembler for project. You can conatat me at bright_mulenga@yahoo.co.uk. I would like to learn from it how the classes are done. I would appreciate any help

Re: Java Implementation for Project 6

mmiller7
We're starting this project and while it could be implemented with multiple classes and objects, I don't see why it would be needed.  This seems like simple code that will run in a (mostly) linear execution, writing a bunch of classes feels like extreme overkill.

Not saying that it would be wrong or bad (efficience is debatable) to use classes and objects but for this project it seems like a lot of extra un-neccecary work.