Just want to say hurray for making the CPU

Just want to say hurray for making the CPU

burge91
I gave up around 3/4 years ago because I couldn't make the CPU but I've come back and made it. I had to test and try things out a lot and spent hours on it. But wahooh!

Re: Just want to say hurray for making the CPU

Glad to hear it. It's great when folks come back to something that got the best of them in the past and then tackle it again and overcome the prior difficulties.