Keyboard input not working correctly

ashishrao7
This post was updated on .
I am able to turn the screen black but i feel in my code the keyboard input is not being read properly.Can't seem to figure out why from a long time.I was hoping someone could give me a little insight into this problem.Here is my code.

[Problem solved--source code removed by admin.]

Re: Keyboard input not working correctly

ashishrao7 wrote
I am able to turn the screen black but i feel in my code the keyboard input is not being read properly.Can't seem to figure out why from a long time.I was hoping someone could give me a little insight into this problem.Here is my code.
//	if addressi=anything other than 0 GOTO LOOP3
@addri      // A=16
D=M         // D=24576
@LOOP3
D;JEQ       // never jumps
addri is storing a pointer to the keyboard (like addro is a pointer to a screen word) so you need to dereference it.  It is easier eliminate addri and to just use SCREEN here directly.

After you have solved your problem, please edit your post to remove the otherwise working code.

Re: Keyboard input not working correctly

ashishrao7
Thanks a lot it worked.I have edited the post to reflect only the non working part so that future learners can benefit from it.