Logic simplification using Karnaugh Maps (k-maps)

Logic simplification using Karnaugh Maps (k-maps)

Here's a good article I found on using Karnaugh maps.

The Karnaugh Map Boolean Algebraic Simplification Technique (AllAboutCircuits.com)

Re: Logic simplification using Karnaugh Maps (k-maps)

xedover
why don't we have a "like" button to press?

Re: Logic simplification using Karnaugh Maps (k-maps)

OppaErich
Cheers for that. I've learned this 20 years ago in engineering school and I remember how excited about its easiness I was. Sadly, I forgot how it worked :)