Machine Language Keyboard Interface: Uppercase Only?

Machine Language Keyboard Interface: Uppercase Only?

rleininger

Re: Machine Language Keyboard Interface: Uppercase Only?

This is the behavior I would expect if the Caps Lock is on. Are you SURE that it is not on?

Re: Machine Language Keyboard Interface: Uppercase Only?

rleininger
Thanks, for your response.

Forgot to mention in my original post that I tested Caps Lock both On and Off.  In either case, for example, the  key rendered the value in the keyboard register as 65 (A) whether the <Shift> key was pressed or not.

I have included a short video that shows the behavior I observe.

hack_keyboard_register_demo.mp4