Me

GregTomkins
I work as a CRUD programmer in a soul-destroying Fortune 500 financial services company in Vancouver, Canada. I hope my co-workers find this forum, and see how I described our mutual employer.

I seem to spend almost all my non-family spare time tinkering with computer stuff. I love this book, it's at exactly the right level for a guy like me.

The little dream in the back of my head is to turn this knowledge into a BMOW or Magic-style computer (Google it if you haven't already), except not even using TTL chips, that seems like cheating ;). Just a ball of wires and relays. Or something. I know that's probably more or less impossible, but there you have it.