More efficient HDL?

Veiniuks
Hello all.  I have just completed a working RAM8 chip.  I was wondering if an administrator would be kind enough to review my HDL and let me know if I could have been more efficient.  I felt as though the hdl for some of the outputs and inputs could have been implemented better.  Do I just send it via the "post by email" selection under options?

Thank you yet again for your time and consideration.

Best regards

Re: More efficient HDL?

Feel free to send me your HDL files, I'll be happy to comment on them.

Use More>Reply to Author.  It might be easier to email me directly at <my forum name>@pobox.com if you want to send multiple files as an attachment.

--Mark