Mult.asm Comparison failure

Ambika Lakhera
My code runs gives me correct output when i run emulator without loading test script.
But, I am getting comparison failure at line 2. God knows why!
Even my grader not accepting my code.
Can anyone help?

Re: Mult.asm Comparison failure

I have no idea what you mean by even your grader not accepting your code.

I also can't even begin to guess why you're not passing the tests with what you've given us to work on.

Have you looked at your output file and the comparison file to see where the mismatch is?

Re: Mult.asm Comparison failure

Lozminda
Hi

The more information you can give us the better, don't forget we can't see anything you can and also we're not a part of any course, folks are here to help but it's voluntary..

Perhaps some screen shots of your output file, the code/circuit design you're using etc etc.

You have to help us a bit to help you.

Ps. I also know that when something has been worked on  for ages and it doesn't work it's really frustrating (well it can be for me certainly) and an instant answer would be really handy (coz it's already been 5 hrs of work etc) but I can say this forum has really helped me as a noob, I just needed a bit of patience sometimes..(sometimes the answer isn't what was expected  requiring more patience !)