Mult.asm works but fails the .tst File

Dennis
This post was updated on .
I just finished to write my Mult.asm and already tested it with various values in the CPUEmulator (both with a ›clean‹ memory and with some old values from the last run). It seems to produce the right results, but if i load the .tst file, it always fails.

I'm a little bit stumped, and i think that the error is the .tst file, but i can’t go into further details without revealing my solution (with is not permited by the rules of this forum, if i unterstood it correctly). But fixing the .tst file to pass it feels like cheating too … how should i proceed?

Re: Mult.asm works but fails the .tst File

Dennis
Ah, with the extended .tst file from this thread it passes, the problem’s solved :)