Mult.tst & MUlti.cmp quip

pouzzler
This post was updated on .
Hello, this is a wonderful course. I am smitten and have almost finished the fourth chapter today, in less days.
Concerning the fourth chapter's project, there is a small inaccuracy:

The specification should prevent a student from decrementing R0 or R1 directly, or the .cmp file should not use them for comparison.

Best regards, and a trillion thanks for this inspiring material.

Edit: I had mentionned two inaccuracy, but it was a mistake on my part.

Re: Mult.tst & MUlti.cmp quip

DiogoNeves
Not sure if I understand the reason. Could you explain a little bit more please? :)