Mux-16 Error: sub bus of internal node may not be used

Mux-16 Error: sub bus of internal node may not be used

slawless
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mux-16 Error: sub bus of internal node may not be used

slawless wrote
I'm not quite sure what the error means (says line 17, which is the first line under parts)/ not sure what's wrong with the code. I assume I can make mux16 with 16 mux chips. My code is listed below, please help :)

PARTS:
        Mux(a=a[0], b=b[0], sel=sel, out=[0]);
        Mux(a=a[0], b=b[0], sel=sel, out=out[0]);
                                         ***
etc.

Once you have solved your problem, please edit your post to remove the source code.

--Mark