Mux4Way16

davnav

is it possible to build this Mux4Way16   from Mux ? Please advise

Re: Mux4Way16

culchie
Yes but it would need a lot of lines of hdl :)
The book guides you to build a Mux, then a Mux16 then a Mux4way16 so I don't think it's giving anything away to suggest that each chip you make is used as a component for the next one.

Off Topic : I don't know if Davnav is deliberately starting threads on the front page of the forum or doing it by accident. Anyway I like it! Especially for a not very active forum I think that one long listing works best

Re: Mux4Way16

davnav
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mux4Way16

ybakos
Please refrain from posting HDL implementations in the forum.