My ALU implementation

agustinejl
This post was updated on .
This is how I implemented the ALU, is this the best way to implement it? Took me about 5 long frustrating hours to implement the chips for project 2, I hope I implemented the ALU in the simplest way possible. Oh and how did I do? Oh and I love this book.

PARTS:
        Sorry about that.

Re: My ALU implementation

agustinejl wrote
This is how I implemented the ALU, is this the best way to implement it? Took me about 5 long frustrating hours to implement the chips for project 2, I hope I implemented the ALU in the simplest way possible. Oh and how did I do? Oh and I love this book.
Your ALU is a fairly good implementation. The architecture is very good; there are a couple of things that you can clean up in the HDL, though.

I'll send you email with comments.

Please edit your post to remove your solution; we want other students to discover their own solutions.

--Mark