Nabble has changed web address

Lozminda
Not that this is going to help anyone, but it's changed web address that means any links in the forum that refer to itself in some way (ie posting to earlier posts, cross posting) those links now don't work.

New address: http://nand2tetris-questions-and-answers-forum.52.s1.nabble.com

(Old address:  http://nand2tetris-questions-and-answers-forum.32033.n3.nabble.com)

Does anyone know why it's been moved? I only found the new address due to 1 reddit post. I guess one's enough.

Would it not be possible to at  least post the new address at the old site ? If I knew how to do this I'd help, but I don't !

Lozminda

Re: Nabble has changed web address

They moved servers and we basically had the option to have everything moved or everything deleted. There is no old site to post anything to and no redirect. The best I could do was let the authors know so that they could update the link on their website to point to the new server.