Need a new pair of eyes for my mult.asm code

Need a new pair of eyes for my mult.asm code

salmonberger
Hey all,

This board has been incredibly helpful in getting me through the first three chapters, although this is the first time I've posted.

Recently hit a brick wall with my mult.asm code. Can't seem to identify the problem. I feel very confident about it conceptually, so I suspect my error is syntactical, but I fail to see it. Would anyone consider taking a glance when time permits?

Cheers.

Re: Need a new pair of eyes for my mult.asm code

I'd be happy to take a look at it for you.  email to me.

--Mark