Need help with CPU

scott
I'm having problems with my CPU.hdl and I was just wondering if someone would take a look at my code and just point me in the right direction. Also I'm unsure of what to use as the sel for the mux that selects between the A and M.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Scott

Re: Need help with CPU

scott wrote
I'm having problems with my CPU.hdl and I was just wondering if someone would take a look at my code and just point me in the right direction. Also I'm unsure of what to use as the sel for the mux that selects between the A and M.
Feel free to email me your CPU and I'll point you in the right direction.

--Mark