No code was displayed when I loaded a FibonacciElement.asm in the CPU emulator

No code was displayed when I loaded a FibonacciElement.asm in the CPU emulator

Ichiro
Hi,

I am working on the FibonacciElement part and I tried to test my FibonacciElement assembly file on the CPU emulator. However, when I loaded the assembly, there was nothing shown on the ROM field and the error said 'In line 1, Expression expected.'  Please refer to the attached image.

I confirmed that the assembly code has been successfully made, which started a code with '@SP'. I also checked the FibonacciElement.asm was stored in the correct directory.

Could you give me any clue about why this happened?

Ichiro

Re: No code was displayed when I loaded a FibonacciElement.asm in the CPU emulator

Have you tried loading the .asm file manually, instead of via the test script?

Re: No code was displayed when I loaded a FibonacciElement.asm in the CPU emulator

Ichiro
This post was updated on .
Yes, I loaded the assembly manually, but the code was not displayed on the ROM.

I found the wrong code on the assembly. I will fix it and translate the VM code again.

Thanks,