No projects directory?

Greg
Hi,

Love the book. But the software, as I downloaded it from the web site, doesn't seem to include a 'Projects' directory as described in the book. Nor can I find the skeletal .hdl files as described in the book. The 'builtins' directory *is* included, and I tried copying (eg.) Xor.hdl into a separate directory and working on it from there, but this doesn't seem to work either. The error message reporting from the Hardware Simulator seems somewhat limited. Did I download the wrong thing?

Cheers and thanks!

Re: No projects directory?

culchie
links here to projects for each chapter
ajl

Re: No projects directory?

ajl
A nice enhancement to the site would be to have all the project files downloadable from a single zip file and clearly accessible from the front page.  Most users are going to download all projects at once, and the zip file would still be under ~2MB.