Noam Nisan

Noam
Hello, Forum.

I'm a co-author of the book and am a professor of CS at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (homepage: www.cs.huji.ac.il/~noam ).  Hope you all like the book.

Noam

Re: Noam Nisan

ybakos
You're the man. Thanks for a great book. I've been promoting proposals for this course at all CS departments in universities around my city.

Re: Noam Nisan

Warren Toomey
Ditto. I'm beating the drum here in Queensland Australia, letting the more CS-oriented students and staff know about it.

Re: Noam Nisan

Noam
Thanks, guys.

Re: Noam Nisan

@_ty
Love the book so far man.

Thank you for creating an amazing resource. This is exactly the next step I needed to take to better my skills as a developer.

Re: Noam Nisan

Earnie
The book is just amazing! I have never learned so much with any other book. Please make more of those, I'll buy them all! Although I have to admit that it is not suited for total beginners without any help, I can only imagine how confusing it must be. I myself had some problems, but I solved them so far (I'm working on Chapter 07 now). Nice to see that you put up this forum!

Re: Noam Nisan

tnfaust
This book is excellent!  Thank you so much for making this wonderful resource freely available on the web.

Re: Noam Nisan

daveh70
Thank you, sir.  And thanks also to Prof. Schoken.  It is a great book, with excellent software.  I wish I had a book this clear and concise for every subject I'd like to study.  Best wishes to you.