None of chapter 10's .jack files attempt to perform an "else" statment

None of chapter 10's .jack files attempt to perform an "else" statment

JavaJack
one of chapter 10's .jack files attempt to perform an "else" statment. At least one of the test cases ought to include an else statement, in order to fully exercise the parser you write for chapter 10.

This bit me when I later tried parsing PongGame.jack from chapter 11.

Re: None of chapter 10's .jack files attempt to perform an "else" statment

JavaJack
*None