Not passing ComputerRect.tst

benji4858
My Memory chip and CPU chip passed every test but the computer chip isn't passing ComputerRect.tst even though it passed ComputerAdd and ComputerMax. The out file it generates for ComputerRect matches the cmp file but no rectangle appears. As the test is running, I'll see an individual line of the rectangle appear but when the next command is executed the line disappears and this happens 3 more times. Can't figure out why this is happening so some help would be appreciated:)

Re: Not passing ComputerRect.tst

email me your CPU, Memory and Computer HDL files and I'll take a look at them for you.

--Mark