Online HDL software?

Solprebus

I don't yet have access to a computer that has unix. I plan to buy a mac air 2013 in June. Until then is there an online HDL where I could log in and try my HDL chip attempts?

Thanks,
Solprebus

Re: Online HDL software?

Solprebus wrote
I don't yet have access to a computer that has unix. I plan to buy a mac air 2013 in June. Until then is there an online HDL where I could log in and try my HDL chip attempts?
I don't know of any online implementations of the Nand2Tetris tools.  The downloadable tools do also run on Windows in addition to linux/mac.

--Mark