Only RAM[2] on output, failing comparison

Only RAM[2] on output, failing comparison

shaananc
My mult.asm was assembled to mult.hack but when I run the test script it tells me my output is incorrect.
For the first step my output appears as

RAM[2]
0

But the required output is
RAM[0] | RAM[1] | RAM[2]
0         | 0          | 0

I know my multiplier works, but how do I generate the correct output?

Re: Only RAM[2] on output, failing comparison

shaananc wrote
My mult.asm was assembled to mult.hack but when I run the test script it tells me my output is incorrect.
For the first step my output appears as

RAM[2]
0

But the required output is
RAM[0] | RAM[1] | RAM[2]
0         | 0          | 0

I know my multiplier works, but how do I generate the correct output?
Mult.tst and Mult.cmp are incorrect on the web site. Use the versions in this post.

--Mark