Other Useful Resources

Warren Toomey
As part of running the Tecs subject here (it started yesterday), I've created a short web page with links to useful resources. The URL is http://minnie.tuhs.org/Tecs/resources.html. If I spot other resources mentioned in this forum, I'll add them to the page.

Re: Other Useful Resources

ybakos
Here's our class site: csci498c.

Re: Other Useful Resources

bottomup2
ybakos wrote
Here's our class site: csci498c.
I am thinking about going over and doing all that stuff in the link.  Would you help me by answering some questions at that time if you don't mind if I am confused on something?  I am not sure if that resource pertains to my goal but it seems like it might...