PC Chip - "Keyword Expected"

somedude
Hi. I'm trying to implement the PC Counter chip, but my HDL program always returns a "keyword expected" error on the first line of code --  Inc16(in = regout, out = reginc);
I define regout later as the output of the timer registry. Looping back a wire to before it is "declared" doesn't seem to cause any problems when creating the Bit chip; isn't the principle the same here?

Re: PC Chip - "Keyword Expected"

somedude wrote
Hi. I'm trying to implement the PC Counter chip, but my HDL program always returns a "keyword expected" error on the first line of code --  Inc16(in = regout, out = reginc);
I define regout later as the output of the timer registry. Looping back a wire to before it is "declared" doesn't seem to cause any problems when creating the Bit chip; isn't the principle the same here?
Nothing wrong with your Inc16 that I can see.

I'd look at the line before the reported error. Did you accidentally delete the PARTS: statement, or perhaps just its ':'?

Re: PC Chip - "Keyword Expected"

somedude
Ha, you're right, I deleted the 'PARTS'. Thanks!