PC - Comparison failure at line 7

fmiren
This is my PC solution:

    Mux16 (a=in, b=false, sel=reset, out=outF);
    Register (in=outF, load=reset, out=outRst);
    Register (in=outRst, load=load, out=outLoad);
    Inc16 (in=outLoad, out=outI);
    Register (in=outI, load=inc, out=out);

I get a comparison failure. What is my mistake? How can I fix it?

Re: PC - Comparison failure at line 7

Look at the output file and the compare file to see where the mismatch is. Then examine your circuit for inputs used for that test and see if you agree with what the compare file says the output should be. Then see if you agree that your actual circuit is producing the output given in the output file. Now it's just a matter of determining why your actual circuit isn't producing the correct output for that set of inputs.