PC Error

Mike2345
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: PC Error

This is like bringing your car to mechanic and saying that you have a Car Error and expecting them to wave a magic wand. At the very least, wouldn't it be reasonable to tell them whether its the brakes or the radio that doesn't work?

What have YOU done to try to figure out what the problem is? Or at the very least to provide details so that people you are asking for free help from don't have to spend time trying to determine if the problem is your logic in the fragment of code your posted or if, like before, the problem is in code that you didn't include?

Re: PC Error

Mike2345
Sorry about that I spent to much time on it. I didn't have sleep for days I forgot even to write what the problem was. I hope u understand. Moving on u. The PC Error says Comparison Error failure. And I implemented it just like the function reset -> load-> register -> increment. I don't know where the code went wrong.

Re: PC Error

Comparison error on which line?

My crystal ball is still in the shop, so not only can I not know that, but I don't know what your implementation is producing for that same line.

Re: PC Error

Mike2345
Thank you for your help. I figured it out. It works now.