PC's line number 5 stopped....SOLVED!

William DesLauriers
This post was updated on .
Mark, I am almost finished with the PC. However, it stopped at line 5 due to its comparison failure. I am going to send an email with its file attachment to you soon. ThanX, Wm SOLVED! Cadet1620; Nov. 05, 2016 @ 4:12pm; wrote, "You might think that you need to do something special with the Register's load control signal, but think about this: what happens when you permanently connect a Register's load to true? The output follows the input delayed by one clock – it's working just like a DFF16 would work." Now my own PC worked very beautiful and wondrous!SOLVED! Wm