PDF version of book for purchase?

craftyguy
I'd rather not have a physical copy of the book, and it seems all digital versions of it for sale require some Amazon thing to use, is there a PDF version of this book that is available for purchase?

Re: PDF version of book for purchase?

xedover
The PDF for part I of the course, chapters 1-6, are already provided.
But if you want to continue the course and be able to read chapters 7-12, you'll need to buy the book.

I believe there is a Kindle version of the book.

Re: PDF version of book for purchase?

craftyguy
Yes, I'm aware that I need to buy the book to get the remaining chapters. I'm merely looking for the book (to purchase..) in a digital format that is portable (unlike the kindle stuff).

Re: PDF version of book for purchase?

You can simply install a Kindle reader on your PC. It's free.