Past student high-level programs

ybakos
Hi, I would love to see some of the example programs that students have written (pong, tetris, etc). And if possible repository links or http links to zip files for the programs, so that we can demonstrate some of the "cool stuff" to show students what is possible.

The screenshots in the shared slides are nice, but it would be great to demonstrate working high-level programs.

I'll be sure to share anything myself or my students create.

Re: Past student high-level programs

culchie
This post was updated on .
For chapter 9 I wrote a tilepuzzle program. It is not perfect, for me, every time I hit 624 moves it crashed
with an error about the 'That' segment.

I've uploaded it in case anyone wants to play with  it  Tilepuzzle1.zip