Permission to restart course

nathan613
To the instructors:   I ordered the course book, but an error in the Amazon processing cancelled the order and I had to re-order just today, well into week 1, and shipping will take another week. I did study the HDL simulator tutorial and took close notes on the actual video course. I read the appendix but perhaps should have spent more time on it, and I perhaps should have explored Armbrust's HDL Survival guide.I'm ending Chapter 1 and was able to successfully get 9 or 10 gates done without help. But I couldn't do the rest without my son's help, who is more advanced in the course. I consider that dishonest of me, so I want to start the course again, perhaps Sept 12 or 19. I plan to reload the software suite so I will redo everything.

Please credit my $49 to my next enrollment. I hope this is OK with you.

Re: Permission to restart course

This is the support forum for the wwww.nand2tetris.org web site.
I don't know if any of the Coursera admins/TAs are monitoring this forum.

You need to post this request to the Coursera course forum to ensure that they see it.

--Mark