Please explain to me how D=A-D is supposed to flow

Please explain to me how D=A-D is supposed to flow

eVh1955
Hi.  I'm confused why the address can't be 11111, as highlighted in yellow

But still has to be 23456.

If these images are hard to see please let me know.  Thanks.

Re: Please explain to me how D=A-D is supposed to flow

The only time the A-register (which IS the address register) can change is either when an A-type instruction is executed OR the dest=A bit is set in a C-type instruction.